Welcome to The Friday 5 Minute PD for Busy Teachers – 12th Edition!
I’ve curated 5 fun/interesting/enlightening/helpful links for you in the world of teaching and education that are new or newsworthy. Every issue includes a helpful FREEBIE to make your life a little easier!
Read what you want or need right now and leave the rest!
1. Keeping students engaged during online learning is clearly a challenge right now. These 8 creative strategies that teachers have tried will give you some new options! 8 Strategies to Improve Participation in Your Virtual Classroom
2. This Week’s FREEBIE! What a great way to keep assignments organized for your distance learners! Digital Choice Board/Gameboard Templates
3. One of the first reading skills taught in the upper grades is character actions and story plot. This post explains how I do that by teaching students to use these 4 steps. How Character Actions Contribute to the Sequence of Events
4. Have you heard of TpT ClassFund? It’s an easy way to get those classroom resources you want and need without using your own funds. Teachers love it! You can do it in 3 easy steps:
1. Set up your account
2. Reach out to your community on social media.
3. Purchase the resources you need.
5. I can get on board with this – anyone else?
I hope you found something that made you smile, something that made you think, and something that helped you! If you have any ideas you think my readers could use – please let me know!
Pin for Later!
Thanks for being here – have a wonderful weekend!
If you need help establishing classroom procedures – I have a FREE RESOURCE that can help! Just click the link for a valuable classroom management tool!
Leave a Reply