Welcome to The Friday 5 – 5th Edition! I’ve gathered 5 fun-interesting-enlightening-helpful-or crazy things I found this week in the world of teaching and education! Clearly, I spend way too much time online – but now you won’t have to!
1. “Teachers are better when they collaborate”. If you are interested in learning from and collaborating with other teachers on Social Media channels, this article can get you started! – Using Social Media to Build a Personal Learning Network
2. Back to School All About Me Factballs Craftivity – This looks like something kids will love to do the first week of school! (Gr. 1-4)
3. Looking for more rigor in your math tasks for 2 & 3 Digit Subtraction? This post can help with that! Up the Rigor Right Away in Your Math Classroom with Subtraction Error Analysis.
4. It’s that time of the summer when kids start to get bored, so you need activities! Heres 10 Creative Summer Crafts and Learning Activity ideas you can use right now!
5. I know it’s harder this summer, but I hope you are taking advantage of the time you have left before back to school!
I’m a huge fan of teaching kids how to have a growth mindset in school and life. If you are too or want to learn more – Grab this FREEBIE that can help you get started with your class!