Welcome to The Friday 5 – 6th Edition! I’ve gathered 5 fun-interesting-enlightening-helpful-or crazy things I found this week in the world of teaching and education! Clearly, I spend way too much time online – but now you won’t have to!
1. One of my big goals for students is always finding ways to decrease dependence on me and increase their independence! A Way to Increase Students’ Independence in Learning
2. This week’s FREEBIE: Wear a Mask Clipart. This clipart could be used for so many things at back-to-school time!
3. Does your school use Accelerated Reader? This post shows one way to encourage students and keep track of their goals! Using Accelerated Reader Goal-Setting Charts to Motivate Your Students This Year!
4. Knowledge is power. Keep up with the latest Covid-19 facts is at the forefront of teacher’s minds right now. Is it safe to go back? What are my options? Here’s an article that has some encouraging news: Six Reasons for Optimism.
5. Don’t compare yourself – this Covid-19 situation is affecting teachers differently. Hang in there!
Leave a Reply