Welcome to The Friday 5 – 2nd Edition! I’ve gathered 5 fun-interesting-enlightening-helpful-or crazy things I found this week in the world of teaching and education! Clearly, I spend way too much time online – but now you won’t have to!
Here’s what I found this week:
1. 10 Teaching Strategies to Create a Student-Centered Classroom
2. FREE Back to School Desk Planner – If you need organizational help – this
desktop planner looks like an easy way to do it!
3. Do you use I Can Statement in your classroom? Love them or hate them? Here are some benefits you might not have thought of – Never Underestimate the Power of I Can Statements.
4. If you struggle to get your own kids to read during the summer – this post has some great tips!
5. The word of the year – Distance Learning. Some loved it, some hated it, but all teachers are wondering – what will the next school year look like? A few districts seem to have made decisions on this, but many have not. While we wait, here’s a look at what you should expect:
I hope you found something that made you smile, something that made you think, and something that helped you! If you have any ideas you think my readers could use – please let me know!
Thanks for being here –
Have an amazing weekend! See you next Friday!
Teaching in the Heart of Florida
I’m a huge fan of teaching kids how to have a growth mindset in school and life. If you are too or want to learn more – Grab this FREEBIE that can help you get started with your class!
Leave a Reply